Enables Mobile Operators to meet the end users continued high demands for bandwidth when travelling
LTE Roaming Signalling
As communications technology continues to evolve, mobile subscribers expect their mobile handsets and mobile networks to be 4G capable.
LTE signaling ensures that future bandwidth requirements are met and mobile operators’ products and capabilities meet subscriber’s expectations. LTE represents a move to a purely IP based network where Diameter signalling is an essential component for addressing the new market opportunities.
- Worldwide Diameter Signalling Coverage
- Diameter routing and mediation
- Egress and Ingress Throttling
- Support of all interfaces
- Policy control
- Near real time Alarm, Performance and Monitoring Portal
- Provisioning Portal for efficient requests handling
- 24/7 Monitoring and Customer Support Centre
- Service Level Agreement
- Worldwide coverage through one connection
- Redundant & secure solution
- Proactive Quality Enablement
- Gateway to the Telenor Group
- Extensive experience
- Supports Global Roaming Quality (GRQ) framework of GSMA
- IPX Connectivity
Supports Managed Roaming
- Integrated with our Managed Roaming services and Roaming Quality Concept
Get in Touch!
Get a free quote on outsourcing your international services.