Ensures access to all GSM mobile operators worldwide and provides your customers with all mobile capabilities
GSM Roaming Signalling
Through GSM Roaming Signalling you access all GSM mobile operators worldwide and can provide your customers with mobile capabilities such as 2G and 3G Data Roaming, phone calls, and messaging. With STP (Signalling Transfer Point) functionality, signalling messages are exchanged with selected roaming partners.
The SCCP (Signalling Connection Control Part) functionality provides Global Title Translation and includes administration of routing information in the international signalling network and continuously updated international number plans. ITU ANSI conversion enables you to set up roaming agreements with ANSI operators.
- Worldwide SS7 Signalling Coverage
- STP and SCCP functionality
- Transfer of SMS and MAP messages
- Near real time Alarm, Performance and Monitoring Portal
- ITU ANSI conversion for Roaming in North- and South America
- Provisioning Portal for efficient requests handling
- SCCP policing
- Origin based routing
- 24/7 monitoring and Customer Service Center
- Advanced SMS protection
- Customized SMS filtering
- Worldwide coverage through one connection
- Secure and redundant network and signalling routes
- Proactive Quality Enablement
- Advanced SMS filtering platform for blocking
- Extensive experience
- Supports Global Roaming Quality (GRQ) framework of GSMA
- IPX Connectivity
Supports Managed Roaming
- Integrated with our Managed Roaming services and Roaming Quality Concept
Get in Touch!
Get a free quote on outsourcing your international services.